When things get awfully tiring, seek for silence because most of the time the loudest lessons are found in the most quiet corners of our lives.
I want to live in a minimalist house…
In life, it does not matter how you end up now. It’s all about who you become after the fall.
Just chillin’ :)
For the past few weeks, I learned so many things that has changed my perspective in life at some point. I made a bullet form of those lessons so as to share them:
- The ones who gives the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
- In any relationship , every time you lie you’re moving one step closer to goodbye.
- If you never felt pain and sadness, you will never know that God is a healer and a comforter.
- Aim to change the world but never let the world change who you are.
- PRAYER is always the best way to reach God.
- The world has enough of everybody’s need but not of everybody’s greed.
- Leading is easy if you can look and listen to the people around you, and act to satisfy their needs.
- Never do anything you can’t stand for. Once it’s been done, there’s no turning back.
- Life has no rewind.
- Words are easy to say and much easier to lie, while actions are hard to do and harder to deny.
- Sometimes, things happen when you least expect it to.
- Life is a big play. The good news is, you can choose a character you want to play.
- We can never go back and change what has been done but we could always earn the lesson learned to make things better next time.
- MISTAKES make you learn. These makes you realize that sometimes there are no next times, no time outs, and no second chances.
- Learn to value the people around you because once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back.
- A WINNER is always part of the ANSWER. And a LOSER is always part of the PROBLEM.
- Seek for silence when things get awfully tiring.
Remember these things.